2009 Mix

I made a 2009 Mix CD. This is not my "Top 10 of 2009" or anything like that; I can never make those and be decisive about them. This is just a nice little mix of songs that came out this year that I like in no order (other than an order that makes aural and aesthetic sense, in my opinion), and there were many other songs I liked that came out this year that didn't make it on the mix.

Click the image below to download.


Song Title - Artist [Album]

1. For Emma (Forever Ago) (Justin on Piano Version) - Bon Iver
2. To Ohio - The Low Anthem [Oh My God, Charlie Darwin]
3. Are We There Yet - Ingrid Michaelson [Everybody]
4. Blue Lips - Regina Spektor [Far]
5. The First Days of Spring - Noah & the Whale [The First Days of Spring]
6. Dear God (Sincerely M.O.F.) - Monsters of Folk [Monsters of Folk]
7. When We Fell - David Bazan [Curse Your Branches]
8. La Collectionneuse - Charlotte Gainsbourg [IRM]
9. Heart Skipped a Beat - The xx [The xx]
10. Comets - Fanfarlo [Reservoir]
11. Solitaire - Wilco [Wilco: The Album]
12. Northwest Passage - Leonard Mynx [Vesper]
13. Southern Anthem (Live) - Iron & Wine [Norfolk]

No comments:

Post a Comment